Live Painting by Local Artists at Marillac's 20th Annual Event for Catholic Charities | Arts & Culture
Local Artists Jessica Logsdon, Mary Ware, Christina Gandy and Victoria Strong will be painting a model LIVE at Marillac's 20th Annual Enchanted Evening. The model will be the beautiful and talented dancer, Ms. Deborah Borel performing as an Arabian Princess of the night. The paintings will be auctioned off at the end of the evening.
William Gabrielli, M.D., Ph.D. and Sharon Cain, M.D. of The University of Kansas Medical Center cordially invite you to Marillac’s 20th Annual Enchanted Evening.
Join veteran helicopter pilot and traffic reporter Johnny Rowlands of KMBC’s NewsChopper 9 as we celebrate the work that goes into creating bright and stable futures for the children of Marillac.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Overland Park Convention Center
Social Hour & Silent Auction 6 p.m. | Dinner 8 p.m.
Program & Live Auction To Follow
Help support compassionate mental health programs for children.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities or for event details, please contact Sally Borel at 913‑951‑4308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marillac serves hundreds of children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders every year. Many of them arrive scared and confused, overwhelmed by feelings and emotions that they do not completely understand. Even their parents and caregivers often find themselves struggling to understand what is happening to their child.
These families turn to Marillac in search of hope, healing and support. Marillac is the premiere provider of mental health services for children and adolescents in the Kansas City area. We offer a safe and nurturing environment for children to recover and reclaim their lives.
We have been doing this work for over a century, and the need for services of this kind has never been greater. Children and families in our communities are suffering and they need our help. Will you stand with us in supporting this important cause?
With your help, we can continue providing children the opportunity to recover, recuperate and reclaim their lives. If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Sally Borel, Marillac's Special Events Coordinator at 913-951-4308 or email@example.com. Thank you in advance for taking this opportunity to make a difference.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mo. lawmakers trying to expedite Amber Alert process
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Joe’s Weather Blog: Rain Chances/Frost Opportunity/Snow?
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships