Kansas City's Most Wanted | Crime
Courtesy Master Patrol Officer James Schriever
Our Partners at the Kansas City Crime Commission and the Kansas City Crime Stoppers do so much to assist our police department and our community. Many don’t realize, but the MCSP Community Service Workers Program is one of many services they provide to our community.
Another service they provide is the Kansas City’s Most Wanted Newspaper. The Most Wanted Newspaper is a great way to inform our community on wanted individuals, as well as allowing our community to assist law enforcement with information that will lead to their apprehension.
I have attached the July version of the publication. Take a moment to review the photos and if these subjects are seen or known, call the Tips Hotline at 816-474-TIPS. These wanted subjects are neighbors, coworkers and walk amongst us daily.
Information leading to their arrests could be eligible to receive a cash reward.
Please remember not to confront any of these individuals, leave that to law enforcement officials as some of these subjects could be armed and dangerous.
For more information, check out the Crime Stoppers website att http://www.kccrimestoppers.com.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Kansas City police investigate 13 highway shootings, some connected
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships
- FBI seeks man who robbed KC bank, left scene on foot