Kansas City's Most Wanted | Crime
Courtesy Master Patrol Officer James Schriever
Our Partners at the Kansas City Crime Commission and the Kansas City Crime Stoppers do so much to assist our police department and our community. Many don’t realize, but the MCSP Community Service Workers Program is one of many services they provide to our community.
Another service they provide is the Kansas City’s Most Wanted Newspaper. The Most Wanted Newspaper is a great way to inform our community on wanted individuals, as well as allowing our community to assist law enforcement with information that will lead to their apprehension.
I have attached the July version of the publication. Take a moment to review the photos and if these subjects are seen or known, call the Tips Hotline at 816-474-TIPS. These wanted subjects are neighbors, coworkers and walk amongst us daily.
Information leading to their arrests could be eligible to receive a cash reward.
Please remember not to confront any of these individuals, leave that to law enforcement officials as some of these subjects could be armed and dangerous.
For more information, check out the Crime Stoppers website att http://www.kccrimestoppers.com.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Release of documents, video raise more questions in Daisy Coleman case
- Man sentenced for death of MoDOT worker
- Pitcher Luke Hochevar to have ‘Tommy John surgery’
- Remember: A woman and girl murdered in KC, but whose bodies were never found
- Two from Sedalia die when another driver crashes into their disabled car
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- 3-year-old from Bolivar, Mo. found safe in Springfield, Alert cancelled
- Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable
- Young girl shut down in quest for answers about her deported father
- Fruitless marketing makes business manager see red over Yellow Pages contract