Rising Country Star Jason Cassidy on FOX 4 | Music
Title (Max 100 Characters)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Rising country star, Jason Cassidy shares his recent rise in country music. He is in town for the Q-104 Birthday Bash Friday and Saturday at Whiskey Tango in Grain Valley. He’s had a couple No. 1 hits so far including, “Texas Single” “Honky Tonk Heaven,” and his new song, “What If”, which is currently in the top 20 on Texas music charts.
He plays guitar, and one of his fiddle players, Scott Johnson joined him on Friday’s FOX 4 Morning Show.
You can still get tickets to the Birthday Bash. Just call Q-104 between 8:20-8:35 Friday morning: 816-576-7104. They can also head to Lee’s Summit Mitsubishi from 9-10 Friday morning and get some in person.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mo. lawmakers trying to expedite Amber Alert process
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Joe’s Weather Blog: Rain Chances/Frost Opportunity/Snow?
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships