Rising Country Star Jason Cassidy on FOX 4 | Music
Title (Max 100 Characters)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Rising country star, Jason Cassidy shares his recent rise in country music. He is in town for the Q-104 Birthday Bash Friday and Saturday at Whiskey Tango in Grain Valley. He’s had a couple No. 1 hits so far including, “Texas Single” “Honky Tonk Heaven,” and his new song, “What If”, which is currently in the top 20 on Texas music charts.
He plays guitar, and one of his fiddle players, Scott Johnson joined him on Friday’s FOX 4 Morning Show.
You can still get tickets to the Birthday Bash. Just call Q-104 between 8:20-8:35 Friday morning: 816-576-7104. They can also head to Lee’s Summit Mitsubishi from 9-10 Friday morning and get some in person.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Release of documents, video raise more questions in Daisy Coleman case
- Man sentenced for death of MoDOT worker
- Pitcher Luke Hochevar to have ‘Tommy John surgery’
- Remember: A woman and girl murdered in KC, but whose bodies were never found
- Two from Sedalia die when another driver crashes into their disabled car
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- 3-year-old from Bolivar, Mo. found safe in Springfield, Alert cancelled
- Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable
- Young girl shut down in quest for answers about her deported father
- Fruitless marketing makes business manager see red over Yellow Pages contract