Fellow Airman Arrested in Disappearance of Missing Missouri Airman | News
ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Fellow airman James Thomas, 24, was arrested and named a person of interest in the disappearance of Senior Airman Clinton Reeves, 22, missing since April 22.
Thomas has been charged with six counts of tampering with physical evidence. His bail was set at $25,000 cash.
Investigators recovered a body from the area where Reeves was last suspected to be, but police have not made a positive identification. Detectives continue to investigate Reeves’ disappearance as an open missing person’s case and suspect foul play was involved.
The identity of the body recovered was thought to be released on Wednesday, but as of the time of this posting, it has not.
We will have more information as it becomes available. Refresh this page for updates.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pitcher Luke Hochevar to have ‘Tommy John surgery’
- Remember: A woman and girl murdered in KC, but whose bodies were never found
- Two from Sedalia die when another driver crashes into their disabled car
- KC Blues Rugby team is up on a roof until they raise $25,000 for homeless families
- VIDEO: Ultra-enthusiastic, amateur forecaster warns Missourians of impending weather
- Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable
- Young girl shut down in quest for answers about her deported father
- Fruitless marketing makes business manager see red over Yellow Pages contract
- Clinton County family learns of recovered memento via Facebook
- New SAT will feature optional essay among other changes