Family Saddened by Murder-Suicide in Blue Springs | News
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — FOX 4 has learned more details about what is believed to be a murder-suicide in Blue Springs. Four people are dead including two young girls.
Police said three of the victims died from a gunshot wound. Police are waiting on an autopsy report to determine the cause of death of the fourth victim.
The deceased are 22-year-old Lindsey Money, her 23-year-old boyfriend Jessy Letellier, their two-year-old Jazmine and her four-year-old sister Shenayah. It was Lindsay’s mother who made the shocking discovery after not hearing from her daughter.
Police revealed that one of the adults and two children died from gunshot wounds. The second adult died another way, but police haven’t released that information. Officials are not saying who is responsible.
Friends and family are using Facebook to leave their messages of sorrow and disbelief. Jessy’s father made a statement that parents are meant to go first and he hopes they all rest in peace.
Many of the family’s friends are changing their profile pictures two show the two girls who died at such a young age.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Kansas City police investigate 13 highway shootings, some connected
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships
- FBI seeks man who robbed KC bank, left scene on foot