Family Saddened by Murder-Suicide in Blue Springs | News
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — FOX 4 has learned more details about what is believed to be a murder-suicide in Blue Springs. Four people are dead including two young girls.
Police said three of the victims died from a gunshot wound. Police are waiting on an autopsy report to determine the cause of death of the fourth victim.
The deceased are 22-year-old Lindsey Money, her 23-year-old boyfriend Jessy Letellier, their two-year-old Jazmine and her four-year-old sister Shenayah. It was Lindsay’s mother who made the shocking discovery after not hearing from her daughter.
Police revealed that one of the adults and two children died from gunshot wounds. The second adult died another way, but police haven’t released that information. Officials are not saying who is responsible.
Friends and family are using Facebook to leave their messages of sorrow and disbelief. Jessy’s father made a statement that parents are meant to go first and he hopes they all rest in peace.
Many of the family’s friends are changing their profile pictures two show the two girls who died at such a young age.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Release of documents, video raise more questions in Daisy Coleman case
- Man sentenced for death of MoDOT worker
- Pitcher Luke Hochevar to have ‘Tommy John surgery’
- Remember: A woman and girl murdered in KC, but whose bodies were never found
- Two from Sedalia die when another driver crashes into their disabled car
- Federal judge upholds Missouri limit on funeral protests
- Neighbor “shocked,” prosecutor still has many questions about baby found in cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- 3-year-old from Bolivar, Mo. found safe in Springfield, Alert cancelled
- Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable