Negro Leagues Museum Encourages Fans to Visit | News
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Negro Leagues Museum hopes to attract visitors during the All-Star Festivities in July. FOX 4′s Al Wallace talked to the executive director of the museum Bob Kendrick about past, present and future of baseball.
The museum is located at 1616 E. 18th Street (18th & Vine) in Kansas City, Mo. Click here for more information.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Release of documents, video raise more questions in Daisy Coleman case
- Man sentenced for death of MoDOT worker
- Pitcher Luke Hochevar to have ‘Tommy John surgery’
- Remember: A woman and girl murdered in KC, but whose bodies were never found
- Two from Sedalia die when another driver crashes into their disabled car
- Federal judge upholds Missouri limit on funeral protests
- Neighbor “shocked,” prosecutor still has many questions about baby found in cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- 3-year-old from Bolivar, Mo. found safe in Springfield, Alert cancelled
- Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable