Negro Leagues Museum Encourages Fans to Visit | News
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Negro Leagues Museum hopes to attract visitors during the All-Star Festivities in July. FOX 4′s Al Wallace talked to the executive director of the museum Bob Kendrick about past, present and future of baseball.
The museum is located at 1616 E. 18th Street (18th & Vine) in Kansas City, Mo. Click here for more information.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mo. lawmakers trying to expedite Amber Alert process
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Joe’s Weather Blog: Rain Chances/Frost Opportunity/Snow?
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships