Spay or Neuter Your Pet | Pets
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Courtney Thomas with No More Homeless Pets KC stopped by FOX 4 to discuss spay and neutering your pets. They will perform services on both dogs and cats. For more information call (816) 333-PETS (7387).
Spaying and neutering animals helps the number of homeless pets in our community, eliminating shelter overcrowding, and reducing pet overpopulation.
To qualify for free services dogs must be 40 pounds or over. Also, your spay/neuter appointment must be performed on or prior to February 19.
Upcoming Events near Jackson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kansas City community invited to interfaith service at Jewish Comm. Ctr. to honor victims
- Joe;s Weather Blog: Severe Weather And Snow
- KCMO Police Chief: 12 ‘highway shootings’ now linked, says ‘Tips will solve this’
- Missouri leaders want to work to bring Super Bowl to KC
- Kansas City police investigate 13 highway shootings, some connected
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Cavity in dental coverage in Missouri could be filled
- Four charged for alleged roles in burglary, vehicle pursuit through Kansas, Missouri
- Grandview neighborhood buzzes with police activity as suspected highway shooter arrested
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Neighbor hailed a hero after rescuing toddlers from burning apartment
- Independence police arrest four people who tried to escape them
- KC Forum: Protection, Drama and Human Trafficking
- City of Independence to Host the 2015-16 Division I Women’s Basketball National Championships
- FBI seeks man who robbed KC bank, left scene on foot